Viciousness vs Paradise!

                                   Viciousness vs Paradise!
Whimpering,
Sighing!
Crying with pain as every part of her fragile body was blotched
with non-healing bruise & cuts.
Uneasy just like a fish out of water.
Owing to having downcast feelings, was being disowned from her
captivating blonde hair.
Actually, she was living in the society of humbug & imbecile creature-human
but without humanity.
Waiting for good days had grown wrinkles on the twinkling face of one time.
I could hear her voice,
Asked, why are you weeping?
She told me to sit down,
"I was used to call Paradise,
Used to call carotid-artery of a country,
My breast used to feed children of both rival foes
& still, it's active.
Their crops & fruits grow by the milk*, getting out,
Millions of people used to visit here to watch my beauty,
Beauty, The matchless beauty! "....She replied.
I interfered, so what's the problem now?
She stared at me & muttered;
"Are you benighted?
I'm being looted by Non-Muslims, the Indian army.
My daughters, your Muslim sisters are being raped,
My sons & your brothers are being killed as they want
justice and independence,
There is a funeral in my lawn on a daily basis!
Bones vacant,
Filled with an incendiary mixture.
I die daily seeing gun fires & lattice charge on my sons &
daughter.
I was feeling v.sad.
She kept on telling about brutality examined upon her in the last 70yrs & then questioned;
"Is there any Muslim alive?
Mehmood to help his sisters?
To save the Carotid Artery of Pak?
To save my beauty, charming?
To save me & my children? awhh(sigh)"
For Allah the Lord's sake please help me, she requested me & the Muslims elsewhere.
Then I told that UNO has passed resolution soon there will be happiness.
I'm a student, becoming a doctor how can I help?
But I again noticed her, The Kashmir valley frustrated.
I kept her hand in my hand to give her courage.
"So, what can do Zahid for you?"....I asked.
She passed a comment;
"Nothing,But to write a short-story....!!!"


No comments:

Shahid Afridi Shots!

Here you will see the shots---best shots of the Shahid Afridi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nlbId6G5pQ

That Sparrow