Uttering Poison!



                                       Uttering Poison!

Clock ticking breaking the silence.

Hot cup of coffee.

Stretched legs on the table.
I accrued my thoughts at one brink,I remember that december night.
How harsh are the words?
Harsh-yea harsh more than to jostle.
Harsh-yea harsh more than to shamble.
Harsh-yea harsh more than to homicide.
Harsh-yea harsh more than the death of ravenous.
Harsh-yea harsh more than to vilify.
Harsh than to bear atrocity of wicked opulent.
Owing to being garrulous we don't care of our words.
We censure.
We tirade.
We blemish.
I don't know any to mollify but those who do vilify.
I then kept silent,my pen stopped to write bitter words.
Silent for a long time...
I heard a voice in cacophony,
"Indeed words ruin one, not death..!!"

No comments:

Shahid Afridi Shots!

Here you will see the shots---best shots of the Shahid Afridi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nlbId6G5pQ

That Sparrow