That Sparrow!

                                     That Sparrow!
There is a pomegranate tree in the lawn of my house.
It takes pomegranate fruits in the season.
Parrots,sparrows & squirrels used to visit & relish its fruits.
I imparted it to soil to grow I remember some years ago when I was child.
Last summer,
One day a beautiful small sparrow visited,plucked the
fortune ,touched the fruit relished & flew away.
Sparrow made it routine hereinafter.
It started to build a small nest by one bough of pomegranate tree having
a dream to lay the eggs & grow the children .
It used to bring stray daily one by one ,collect ,settle and design the nest.
Some days after when nest was near to accomplishment,It put a
glance at the nest.
I was able to analyse how the soothe & pleased it was.
At afternoon wind blew and It took the shape of horrible storm.
Some moments were enough to wreck the nest.
Storm reaching its peak stopped.
Sparrow seeing the nest, was dumbfound as nest was smashed.
Sitting on the wall, heartfelt & with woebegone mood
was weeping silently.
I was noticing the scenes,
My heart melted,felt pity on this poor sparrow.
Voice,the silent voice prevailed I could hear that
voice;
"zahid! look at the dismantling & the dying dreams,!!"


Shahid Afridi Shots!

Here you will see the shots---best shots of the Shahid Afridi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nlbId6G5pQ

That Sparrow