Dream Dies

She, a little soul was fabricating a small housing with sand 
on the beach.
That was last Nov-Dec I remember, I visited.
There was the news for the storm's arrival.

Police-men were forcing people to leave the beach and go back.
But, she was indulged in that.
"I think it's enough my darling, leave it as there is a storm!"...

 I shouted at her in a lovely manner.
"storms don't come there in Karachi,
no danger for my small handy made sand house" ..she passed a comment.
She was a self-assured and out-going small girl.
Meanwhile, a wave moving forward smashed her beautiful small house.
Seeing her dumbfound, my eyes began to shed tears, lips whispered;


"To devastate sandy-castles no need of storms, just one wave is enough.!!


No comments:

Shahid Afridi Shots!

Here you will see the shots---best shots of the Shahid Afridi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nlbId6G5pQ

That Sparrow