Dark Pitch





                      Dark Pitch

Poor Muslims were being killed.
Not merely killed but slaughtered like animals.
Syria had lost over 600 lives including blooming fortunes, young & the old.
Over 200 were waiting for mortality I think because of the postponement of death.
As a News Reporter, I reached Syria to record brutality & raise voice against.
Devastated houses, crumpled bodies & collapsed were spread all around.
Some left because of luck from the harms of bombs & bullets, injured, were dying with hunger.
I was capturing all the heartbreaking scenes in the camera.
When I reached a blighted house, a small girl with a plate of smelly potato rice was eating.
She was too busy perhaps she had not received food for the last three days.
Her mouth was full of blood blotches, perhaps her father & mother were dumped in that building.
Eyes full of tears.
I wanted to capture her photo.
When I moved ahead I was shocked seeing that she was raising her own loaf to me.
She was sharing her meal with me.
I assumed she was taking me as hunger as she herself.
With trembling body & embarrassment I sat down with her.
Then my head bent down in shy, the numbness.
I felt she was questioning the whole world;
" O Humans Of The World Where Is Your Humanity?"
" O Ambassadors Of The Peace Where Is Peace..!!!"


No comments:

Shahid Afridi Shots!

Here you will see the shots---best shots of the Shahid Afridi. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nlbId6G5pQ

That Sparrow